The below is for information purposes only and will be updated with 2023 information in due course.
The Lawley Art Auction (LAA) is one of the highlights of the school year and will be the major fundraising event for our Music and Specialist Visual and Performing Arts (SVAPA) Programs. Prices paid for artworks typically range from $150 to $2,500. In 2021 we sold over 70 pieces of art with a total value of over $60,000.
We are seeking your support as a Western Australian artist and would be delighted to offer your work for sale as either:
- a 100% donation of artwork; or
- 60% return to the Artist / 40% donation to the Mount Lawley Senior High School Parents and Citizens Association.
We are very happy to accept all forms of ready to hang/display artworks including: paintings, prints, textiles, jewelry, ceramics and sculptures of a reasonable size.
- Enter this year’s art auction using our online form where you can submit your entry form, provide bio data and upload jpegs of your artwork.
- See the Artist FAQ page or email the Artist Coordinator directly if you have any further queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read and acknowledge the Conditions of Entry contained at the end of the online form.
- Artists submitting works are asked to pay a non-refundable $15 per entry fee.
- For 100% artwork donations, the entry fee is waived.
- Payment can be made via EFT (bank transfer) to the LAA bank account by Sunday 1 May 2022 to:
Account name: Mount Lawley Senior High School P&C Art Auction
Account number: 10370401
- Please add your surname and first initial to the Payee Reference (so we can identify you clearly).
- Print out the receipt to submit with your artwork on drop-off day.
- We will require a high quality digital image of all entries (see Art Auction Entry Form for specifications).
- Our strong preference is for artists to upload this image with the Entry Form.
- We recognise that this may not be possible if you have not yet completed the piece, and so you will also be able to upload this image at a later date. If that is the case, please email images to our Artist Coordinator at email@example.com.
- If you are not able to supply a digital image, a professional photographer will be present at the school on the drop off day to photograph your piece.
- Submission of entry forms: by 4.30pm on Sunday 17 April 2022.
- Artwork drop-off day: Sunday 1 May 2022 between 1:00pm and 5:00pm to the Mount Lawley Senior School Building, Mount Lawley Senior High School. Please bring along a copy of your entry fee receipt.
- Final selection of artwork: Artworks will be selected at the discretion of the LAA. Artists will be contacted by Thursday 19 May 2022 whether their work is to be included in the auction.
- Collection day: Should your artwork not sell at auction, a collection day will be held on Sunday 26 June 2022.