2019 Irving Gallery
Irving Gallery 2018
Artist’s Entry Form
Artist Entry Form 2019
Address Line 2
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Please choose your donation type
YES - I will be donating 100% of the proceeds of the sale of my artwork
YES - I will submit artwork for auction, with 40% donation to MLSHS P&C.
Please provide a brief summary (200 words or less) of your background and professional experience for the website and catalogue. The organising committee reserves the right to edit and reduce biodata for inclusion in the catalogue.
Edited Artist Biodata
Title of Artwork
Width (in cm):
Height (in cm):
Depth (in cm):
Oil on Canvas
Acrylic on Canvas
If medium, is "other", please specify
Minimum reserve price
Value (for insurance purposes)
Digital Image Upload
Please provide high resolution 300 dpi or more (or 1000 pixels or more wide preferred) digital images in jpg format with the title of the work and artist's name in the file name, using this template: ArtistName.Title.jpg Please upload your images below. If your artwork is incomplete before the deadline for artist entries, please email an image to email@example.com no later than Sunday, April 29 2018
Please upload your image here
Artwork Image Upload
YES, I have uploaded a high resolution jpg image of my artwork
NO, but I will email a high resolution jpg image to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, April 29 2018
Conditions of Entry
1. Open to all Western Australian artists.
2. Entries are limited to 1 per artist (unless otherwise agreed by the Lawley Art Auction Organising Committee) and
entry forms must be received by close of play on Monday, April 9, 2018
. No late entries will be accepted.
3. All entries must be:
* The original work of the exhibitor and executed in the previous 5 years.
2D work must not exceed 1.2m x 1.2m (including frame) and weigh no more than 20kg.
* 3D work must not weigh more than 50kg.
* Suitably presented for display (i.e. 2D work to be dry, properly affixed cord/wire with D rings to hold weight of work. 3D work to have a firm and stable base).
* Clearly labelled. 2D works on the back, top left corner. 3D works on a separate card.
and wrapped in materials suitable for safe storage.
A $15.00 fee is required per entry to cover our administration and marketing costs. The fee is to be paid by EFT (bank transfer) to the Lawley Art Auction bank account before delivery of the artwork (details below) . Please include the Artists Name as the payee reference when making payment.
Entry fees are not refundable.
The fee does not apply to fully donated artworks
. Commonwealth Bank Account name: Mount Lawley Senior High School P&C Art Auction BSB: 066118 Account number: 10370401
5. Artwork must be delivered to the Mount Lawley SHS. Senior School Building
between 1.00 and 5.00pm on Sunday, May 6, 2018. Access is via the school’s main car park off Woodsome Street.
6. Artists must supply current biodata. Biodata may be edited by the Lawley Art Auction Organising Committee for inclusion in the catalogue.
7. MLSHS P&C, Music and SVAPA Parent Support Groups will charge a commission of 40% of the final sale price unless the work is donated.
8. Artists will be responsible for the cost of freight and are encouraged to insure their artwork at all times. Organisers will exercise all due care but will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any works.
9. Entrants shall allow their works to be reproduced by print or electronic media and in any advertising and promotion leading up to, during and after the Art Auction.
10. Artworks will be selected at the discretion of the Lawley Art Auction Organising Committee. The committee's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The artist will be contacted by phone or email if their work does not sell. Unsold work must be collected by the artist from MLSHS
between 1.00 and 3.00pm on Sunday, June 24, 2018
unless prior arrangements are made. ID will be required.
12. Works not collected within 30 days after the auction and after reasonable attempts have been made to contact the artist, will become the property of MLSHS P&C. For more information please visit the Artist Information page on our website at
I agree to the conditions of entry
The $15 entry fee will need to be paid by EFT (bank transfer) to the Lawley Art Auction bank account before delivery of the artwork (details below) on Sunday, May 6 2018. Please bring along a copy of your entry fee receipt with your artwork.
Please use the Artist Name as Payer Reference
Need to re-photograph?
Scroll to top